Phalanxes and T-shirts

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:36:41 +1300 (NZDT)

John Medway:

>Long ago there was discussion of a link of the 10 sacred phalanxes with the
>10 cities of Dara Happa, one having been traditionally raised from each
>city, but I do not recall where that discussion went.

I have seen a list of the cities and gods associated with the 10 stonewall phalanxes (but sadly am unable to remember the details). Some of the cities they were associated with only exist in writing and are not located on any maps (like Melsorkoth which is mentioned in the FS).

David Dunham:

DC>>>* If there were a Battle of Castle Blue II, what would Humakt's stats be

Me>> I would use Onslaught's published statistics and give him the
>> appearance of M. Laurie.

>But what would his black T-shirt read?

'If you can read this, you are about to die.'