Gloranthan Encyclopedia

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:54:44 EST

An Announcement:

I have been discussing work on a Gloranthan Encyclopedia with Greg for a few months now, and Greg has OK'd me to make the following "press release:"

"Greg has told me that a Gloranthan Encyclopedia is among the first books planned to be released" by Issaries, Inc.

So, those of you who think this is a good idea, you will hopefully get your wish soon. Those of you who think it is a bad idea, please feel free to email me privately or air your concerns on the Digest, especially if you have suggestions about ways it could be made more acceptable to you.

Stephen Martin
The Lhankor Mhy Project
glorantha_at_juno.com