Complete Newbie Questions.

From: GAZZA <gazza_at_wantree.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 14:18:38 +0800

Hi! I'm a very recent addition to the Glorantha digest, and indeed to Glorantha (and RuneQuest) in general.

I've found the Internet to be a great resource for things that I find difficult to locate in print (strangely, I've got more RQ2 stuff than RQ3, and I only started collecting ANY RQ stuff very recently), but occasionally I run into questions that stump me.

I'm about to start a new Glorantha campaign with players that know even less than I do - gotta start somewhere, I figure. I'm an experienced GM (not for RQ, but the skills translate), and can make up my own answers to questions, but I figured I'd try here first.