Correction

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 00:35:14 +1000

G'day all,

Correction

>- -..which leads me to another recent statement by [non-gamer] Steve,
>who extrapolates his own interests and experiences with Glorantha and
>egregiously applies it to everyone:

I'm sorry, although I still think Steve is wrong here (his contention that people whose primary interest in Glorantha is gaming are somehow cheating themselves), I acknowledge that to call him a "non-gamer" is inaccurate.

Cheers

MOB

>From the "Notes from Nochet" files:

[XXIX. 21-015] "...the election of the high priest was progressing smoothly, until the upstart candidate Felvor claimed divine endorsement from Lhankor Mhy himself in a dream; he was informed coldly that the gifts of the spirit could not be bought and that the vision was indecently ambitious."

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/