7 Mothers

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa / Malion <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.or.jp>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 01:06:12 +0900 (JST)

 Hello Gloranthans,

 Thank you for information on Androgeus and lunar army. I am planing  to run scenarios at Doblian Satrapy, and they are very useful ones.  It is very neat that Bell Tempters are Natha Worshipers.

 BTW my friends and I are writing cults of individual 7Ms.

 We believe Jakareel started conspiracy, Yanafal and Irrippi joined it.  DeeZola joined afterward, and Danfive and Teelo joined at last moment of  scheme in Torang.

---Jakareel was a priestess of Stalker (ZZ Mythic cult) and Blue Moon,
 later may be a priestess of Sedenya the Red Moon.

---DeeZola was a Queen of a small satrapy on the Arcos River and a
 priestess of Entekos the Dendara and Alk.

---Danfive was a criminal and a initiate of Ikadz the Torture.

---Teelo Nori was a mere girl and a initiate of Denegeria (or Arira).

 Do you have any comments on this idea ?

 Best Regards,

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #310