Changed sites notification

From: Kim Englund <Kim.Englund_at_DataFellows.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:00:22 +0200

At 16:28 23.12.1997 GMT, The Oliver D. Bernuetz wrote:
>Some sort of service letting people know when sites have been updated
>would be great. (Kudos to those who put this on their front page like David
>Dunham (again) and Nick Brooke (just two examples), bad Oliver for not
>doing the same). Maybe Kim Englund would be willing to post this info on
>his website if people let him know?

I am already keeping track of recent modifications of peoples websites. Only a few of you email directly to me when you have changed something, the rest I have to find out by surfing there. I have started using a service for this, but I only use it for people who change often their pages. As the number of pages grow it is more and more difficult to go to every site very often, so please let me know when you have changed anything out there.

If anybody notifies me that a new scenario/NPC/whatever has appeared, I'll put up a note to find it. I can even give the space for the page if you don't have it yourself.

Delecti's Upland Marsh has a Scenario storehouse, where is listed some scenarios that are available. He would probably add gladly more adventures.

>Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 05:39:16 +0000
>From: <ghoyle1_at_mail.airmail.net>
>Subject: Gloranthan Runes Font for IBM PC
>
>Once again, I have lost the Gloranthan Runes Truetype Font for IBM
>PCs from my hard drive, due to a recent hard drive crash. One day
>I'll get a tape backup drive, but until then I'd like to ask where to
>find a copy of this font.

Take a look at my linkpage, there is the link to the Original RQ Archives or look at my mainpage, here is a direct link to download the from the same location.

Cheers and a happy new year,

Kim