SLANDER!

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:52:46 GMT

ANDOVER_at_delphi.com had the nerve to insult my favourite species thusly:

> 5: You will never get woken up out of a sound sleep by a Duck attack.

This is true. The sneaky little buggers will creep up on you and cut your throat without you having to awaken.

> 3: When the rations run out, your Duck companion won't eye you hungrily.

No but the other way round don't apply, do it?

> 1: Ducks taste better in an orange sauce.

That does it! He used the O word. This means war!

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.