Acid, Mostali

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:44:06 -0000

Nikk Effingham:
>acid is quite rare in my
>games. Mind you, I play it can't affect enchanted metals,

How about damage having to overcome location APs to do a point of damage to enchanted metal? In addition, acid that is not removed has +5% per MR to overcome APs, and disappears once it has done it's POT in damage

If you are feeling generous, you could apply this rule to all armour, not just enchanted, and maybe have enchanted metal resist at 2xAP.

Nikk Effingham:
>I remember taking an idea from the Digest and allowing one of my
>players to play an apostate dwarf with 330% craft/cleaning and
>nothing but a mechanical cleaning kit to his name.... unfortunately in
>his first adventure he nose dived off a cliff....

I wanted to play a Dwarf sorceror, and I guess my ref didn't want me too, 'cos he introduced me to the party in a slave collar with 1MP and no equipment. He didn't survive the first encounter.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #313