RW Glorantha

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:56:21 +0100

Sergio asked:
> I have a couple of questions, not about G, but about the RW Gloranthan
> community. I know that the Chaos Society has about 180 members but I would
> also like to know:

That is not exactly true, the Chaos Society has now 186 members, but not only from Germany:
125 from Germany
20 from UK
17 from USA
4 from Finland
4 from Australia
3 from Canada
3 from Sweden
3 from France
2 from Switzerland
2 from Italy
1 from Netherlands
1 from Austria
1 from Belgium

But nobody from Portugal or Spain. What is about you Sergio? ;-)

> - - How much copies of the main Gloranthan zines (Tales, etc.) are sold.

If you count Tradetalk as one of these I can tell you. We are selling 1.200 issue per number and 400 issue of the german magazine Schattenklinge.

Cheers and Happy new year to everybody

Ingo