false Davids

From: goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:51:48 +0100

Hy Gloranthans,

There may be some question as to who the false Davids are. David Hall was he who saved Glorantha. David Cheng was he who started RQ/Glorantha Con in the States. David Gadbois used to distribute Tales and he brings great Whiskey to Cons. David Cake did something. The list goes on. People often forget my name and call me David. Most of the Davids have done something notable, so who are the false ones? They must all be false Davids! Well, anyway, I know I am a false David, as I'm not really David and I am false. My thots on another fascinating Gloranthan topic. Daniel