Me want a duckpack!

From: Heikki Raappana <raappana_at_walrus.megabaud.fi>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 16:27:00 -0800

Philip wrote:

>I remember the Duck Pack being posted piecemeal to the Digest, but I no
>longer have those issues. Does anyone have the Complete Collected Duck
>Pack anywhere that I could download?

I subscribed into the Digest only a month ago. I didn't even know, that some sort of Duckpack exists.

There is valuable pieces of information about this superior race (ducks), in Ducktales page for example. I have found the "family tree of gods of Duck pantheon", "What the Beak quacks!" and even a pilgrimage scenario "Ducks are people, too", some sort of minor duck-heroquest. The internet has greatly influenced on ducks' life too.

Still, if there is complete Duckpack around, please let me know!

BTW, i have some players, who always want to play a duck, either from Maniria/Dragon Pass or from Eastern Islands. Some of their PCs have developed into main NPC:s in my campaign. There has been duck-magi Kaakku-vaakkuri, duck-priests, duck-fishermen, duck-warriors....

Heikki Raappana, raappana_at_walrus.megabaud.fi