Flintnail & is a tooth a limb?

From: TheCam <TheCam_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:42:59 EST

Howdy

Peter Metcalfe:
>>>Flintnail was a rock mostali (and true mostali cannot by definition be
>>>apostate IMO)

Me:
>>A non-apostate mostali associating with a half-elf?!?

Peter:
>Yup. Mostali associated with Elves during the Broken Council and
>were not apostate for it no matter what the Decamony thought.

True (although I don't know about them not being apostate). And there's that isolated island (I forget the name offhand) where Trolls, Mostali, and Aldryami all live as one big happy family. But these are exceptions to the rule. If you get too many exceptions, what good is the rule?

James Frusetta (after a bunch of stuff on chipped troll tusks):
>Does healing work on teeth (or hair and fingernails, for that matter)? Or
>repair? Both seem unsuitable considering the nature of the substances, at
>least to me.

Regenerate or (perhaps but not likely) Regrow Limb?

Camo
Glorantha CivII site: members.aol.com/thecam/