Re: Gloranthan Genetics

From: TTrotsky <TTrotsky_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:15:25 EST

Peter, replying to me:

<< If we talk about DNA and all that, then we have no evidence to suggest their existance in Glorantha nor would I go around proclaiming their existance. But I do feel that Mendel's experiments would work in glorantha and that people can inherit characteristics from their parents.>>

    I'm not sure Mendel's experiments would work as such, but I certainly agree that Gloranthans inherit characteristics from their parents - to some extent they must do or groups like Wareran and Agimori wouldn't be identifiable. I think *heridity* works, but not by means of genetics. That was the point I was making.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky