Telmori questions

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:18:49 +0100

Hi everyone,

I know that I once read about the land Telmoria but now I can't find it. Where is it or where was it and where have I read of it ?

The GoG write-up of Hykim & Mikyh give some example of transform spells. Among these are two Telmori ones. Both of them can't be cast on certain moon phases. Yet Dorastor containing a far more complete Telmor write-up doesn't mention a word on these. I would like what most of you people believe is to be true.

Email : Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net
Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/ (Telmori's Forest still there !)

"And though Argrath slay us to the last cub the wolves shall run to see him fall" last line of the Wolfrunner's song