Minor Stuff

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:30:07 +1300 (NZDT)

Pasanen Panu:

> That
> would solve the problem of lacking handicapped people, though I doubt it.
> I believe that the problem lies within authors, who rarely create
> other kinds of characters than average white males/females. Same thing
> as putting Agimori to Pamaltela..

Erm, there are men-and-a-half in prax whereas the praxians themselves are hardly Nordic Uebermensch. Not to mention all the nonhumans...

Stephen Martin:

Me>>Vormain:
>>Tendencies: Aggressive, Militaristic.

>I would have thought that the Vormaini would have "Isolationism" as a
>tendency, given their long history of of this practice.

I wholeheartedly agree, but it's not a trait in CivII.

>>Female leader of Black Horse Country: Snowfly.
>
>Isn't that Sir Ethilrist's horse?

Yup. No sex is given for the horse and it seems to be the only female (or at least creature of unspecified gender) figure in Black Horse Country that the troops would rally around.