Accommodation for Glorantha Con Down Under 2

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:21:03 +1100 (EST)

G'day all,

For those attending Glorantha Con Down Under 2 at Melbourne University on the weekend of January 24 - 26 we have arranged for the possibility of accommodation at St Mary's College right next door to the convention site (see below)

Be there or be a GodLearner.

Cheers, Andrew

Here is the accommodation information:

St Mary's College at the University of Melbourne in Parkville is just 2 minutes walk from the Con and is offerring us $40 a night for bed and continental breakfast. Other meals can be got at the Con or nearby Lygon Steet. Guests can book in between 8am and 1am, with payment on arrival. Please send notification (no money) of how many beds you want and for how many days to Andrew Bean (rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au) or

4 Maggie St
Yarraville VIC 3013

Andrew is just counting heads for the College and we would prefer notification by the middle of January.

If you want something cheaper there are several Youth Hostels and Backpackers within 15 minutes walking distance (probably about $15 a night) but you need to organise this yourself.