Earth Goddesses

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:22:56 EST

Peter Metcalfe
>All good crones have children; Aleshmara and Faranar, Asrelia and
>Maran & Ernalda. Thus they must have been sexually active in the past.

So, Peter, you don't believe that Asrelia bore Maran and Ernalda without any need for a mate? For Shame! :)

Seriously, however, there are a few indications that Asrelia did have a secual life -- one old source mentions her child Vara-Nalis by a husband Hara-Ythor (or something like that).

I understand that Sandy was not trying to be all-inclusive in his listings, but it seems he left out two important goddesses: Asrelia (Normal Sexual Activity) and Oria (very Lax Morals, at least from a normal Orlanthi standpoint).

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com