Questlines II - Another Gloranthan Journeybook

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:28:34 +1000

G'day all,

Questlines II - Another Gloranthan Journeybook

Questlines II is the fundraiser book for GloranthaCon Down Under (January 1998). All proceeds from the book will assist in staging the con, including covering airfares and travel expenses for the convention special guests.

Editor MOB has brought together the best Gloranthan material from around the world to make this 92 pages no Glorantha fan can afford to miss!

Contents include:

Questlines II will be available for sale at $18.00 at Glorantha Con Down Under (Jan 24-26th), and from your local Reaching Moon Megacorp rep shortly after.

Glorantha Con Down Under
Jan 24-26th, Melbourne University, Melbourne, Victoria Australia.

The con is fast approaching, and the organisers tell me that places are still available in *all* events, including "Life of Moonson" and "Fall of the House of Malan".

Don't forget, this time it's taking place in the centre of town, 35 seconds away from the nearest pub and with *significantly larger* chairs than the last venue!

If you've got an entry form, get it in now! If you haven't, and want to find out more, visit the Glorantha Con Down Under web page at:

http://www.sd.monash.edu.au/~mdick/GCDU/index.html

Hope to see as many of you there as poss!

Cheers,

MOB

>From the "Notes from Nochet" files:

[XXIX.pvs235/431] Obscenity protects against demons: I once paid a Riddler to explain why; he took my money, viley insulted me, and vanished.

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #328