Minor Classes

From: David Cheng <cheng_at_global2000.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 02:34:26 -0500

Kudos to Nick, et al, for their recent embellishments about the Lunar College of Magic.

All us devoted _Dragon Pass_ players know that the Minor Class magicians have a measly "1" combat factor. Now, they are never (well, unless you're foolish or outmaneuvered) marched up to the front lines to be killed in melee, but they are still the best pickings for the Sylph spirit of the Wind Children.

It will now bring me extra satisfaction knowing that when I send the Sylphs down upon some LCM Minor Class units, I am crushing the life out of some decadent, drugged-out, pseudo-intellectual, silver-spoon Lunar noble kids.

I'm psyched! Who wants to play?!?