Zorak Zoran and sex...

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:36:33 -0800

I would be extremely suprised to find ANYTHING "normal" in ZZ's sex life. I really don't think that homosexuality would even begin to cover it... I think that individual warbands would go for one or another type of extreme non-conformity: either scary uber S&M B&D everything pierced/scarred/etc, or
>gasp! the horror!<(from the Uz fertility-centric perspective) complete
abstinance.

ZZ would certainly never do anything that might result in a child... leave that for that smarmy kiss-up momma's boy Karrg -- the looser.

Normal Uz would make many jokes about ZZ not needing to play with his Big Club all the time if his little one worked properly.

danm

"Sex is Boring, Ugly, Hippie Shit..."
- -- John Lydon

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #330