Horrifying Troll Sexual Acts (HoTSA!)

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:16:00 -0500 (EST)

While there probably are some ZZ bands that engage in HoTSA, I'd be surprised if it was the norm -- after all, most ZZites do retain that link to Kyger Litor, and I'd imagine that the local Chief Mom would do some head-smacking once she found out the goings on.

Not that I doubt most hoomans (and some trolls) think that ZZites do such things, however. In fact, if I was a Death Lord I'd encourage it! Sit around in Gimpys and tell stories and jokes sure to horrify any hooman listeners ("...but Korgor forgot the duck tape, and the quacker exploded!" "Hur, hur, hur!") Hopefully, next time you're in the Rubble and you run across some hooman adventurers, they'll drop their bags of loot and run in terror. :) Plus, you can gross out them pansy Sunboys and Hoomakti ("Hey, death boy! Us ZZ'ers do it with zombies!")

Sandy Petersen wrote:

:One obvious point is that female trolls are highly carnivorous, too.
:Perhaps males tend to bring gifts to appease potential mates.

Well, even with the presence of many gifts and Regrow Limb, I'd suspect that, ahem, oral sex is a matter for only the bravest of male trolls...

Say, how do trolls marry? From the way the society is written up, I'd think that either the male's mom or the local KL priestess will "arrange" a marriage, unless the male has had the initiative to find a mate, get found, or get out of town.

James Frusetta, UMCP History Department		gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu
  		"Good, Bad -- I'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash