Sun Domer Racial Purity

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:32:34 +1000

G'day all,

Sun Domer Racial Purity

Jane Williams said:

>I don't think the Ernalda rite could cure a chaos taint; too easy! But
>perhaps it could detect chaos and destroy the child?

Someone else:
>> BTW great idea for SC ensuring its own racial purity. I'll steal that.

Of course, the Sun Domers already have a means of ensuring racial purity through their cult geases, as this old joke tells:

Q: Why do all Sun Domers have brown eyes and blonde hair?

  1. Because those who ain't get "Total Celibacy".

BTW, Jane Williams has written a fabulous interpretation/expose of the politco-dynastic-sexual shenanigans going on at the Sun Dome Temple. If you want know the *real story* of why Count Solanthos favours the boys, whether Lady Vega is really a man in drag (and just what did go on on her wedding night to Lord Invictus), and why the cult has rules forbidden men to dress up as women, you'll have to get QUESTLINES II, available at Glorantha Con Down Under (next week: get your entries in if you ain't already! <http://www.sd.monash.edu.au/~mdick/GCDU/index.html>), and shortly after from your local Reaching Moon Megacorp rep.

Cheers

MOB

>From the Notes from Nochet files:

[XXIX.12-62] It's been lonely in the saddle since the horse died.

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  48 Fitzgibbon Street, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia   +61-3-9347-3303
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/