Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #332

From: CWARD_at_srv0.bio.ed.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:09:39 +0000

Hi all,

 Firstly thanks to Loren for such an interesting approach to populating Carmanian nightmares. But I am unsure as to wheather this approach should yield "real" or mythological Carmanian beasties only encountered in the local dreamland, Carma (with a hard "C").

 Secondly, can anyone give me any information on any of the following RQ(?) products: Creatures of Chaos; All the Worlds Monsters; Carse; Tullan of the Isles; and RQ Cities. It would be better to email me direct rather than boring eveyone else. Thanks in advance.

 Now, back to sculking in the shadows. - Chris.