Culbrea Tribe and Heroes of Wisdom

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 01:31:03 +0100

Patrik wrote upon Dick question abou the Culbrea tribe:
> But please note that my stuff differs from the version presented
> in Heroes of Wisdom. I started my campaign at least two years
> before Ingo had published his version, and I never bothered to
> reconcile the differences. I suppose Heroes' overall history of
> the tribe could be added to my own notes.

I have offered in Heroes of Wisdom only my own very version of the Culbrea tribe which based on material I have got from David Hall, Kevin Jacklin and Nick Brooke from Home of the Bold. This version is not a version which must be right. Use it as you like, if you didn't - I won't care.

I just on the way to rewrite Heroes of Wisdom for 'Tentacle over Bachrach' the IX. RQ Con in Germany. For this game I would like to do also a new booklet. So if someone of yours would like to add their own material about the Malani, the Cinsina, the Culbrea or the City of Jonstown in this booklet I will be pleased to do so. I will check the material and if it fits together I will add it (otherwise I will try to make it fit - after speaking with author, off course).

Cheers

ingo