Dendara's metamorphisis

From: Pam Carlson <carlsonp_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:39:59 -0800

> Carl Fink asks -

> Er, when did Dendara become a goddess of the Air?

In Melbourne, January, 1996, when Entekosiad made its debut. In fact, I rember asking Greg - "What's this? Dendara a sky goddess?"

And he said someting very like: "Yep. Sorry. It had to be. All the earlier references to her being an earth goddess are wrong. Or maybe misrepresentations from other cultures. She is a sky diety."

The Entekosiad goes on to explore the relationship between Dendara and Entekos, ie, Dendara is Entekos in Dara Happa.

> Also, would there really be Umatum worshippers in Peloria?

Not in lowland (non-Theyalan) Peloria, but the deity is known as a primal storm god, as in: "Eat your peas or Umatum will get you!"

Pam