Re: Pent?

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:30:43 -0600 (CST)

Richard said:
>Pent seems like a good place to transport the AH Vikings box set. This
>is all pretty self-contained stuff which could be made reasonably
>Gloranthan (or at least not non-Gloranthan). I like a Scandinavian look
>and feel.

Unless you are thinking of a different Pent than I am, you are going to have to change all the history of the Lunar empire and a bunch of the background of Prax.

Although the idea of the Pentans sailing their giant wheeled longcarts across the steppes and decending on an isolated village is somewhat amusing. . .

Kevin