Re: Blank Heroes?

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:16:20 -0800

>As far as i know Chaosium/Issaries will publish information concerning
>the Hero Wars only up to 1625 S.T. (At least that was their statement
>a year ago).

That was spoken a bit prematurely and is unlikely to be the case. I expect that the new line of releases will tell a story that expands as it goes--as most RPGs do nowadays. Hopefully some of it will also be outlined in an early release so that gamemasters can easilly plot their own campaigns, and the rise and fall of their own heroes.

Still speculative, and work is still at a very early stage, but I suspect that'll be the approach the new RPG takes.

Shannon