The hand that robs the cradle

From: richard <rad_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:51:33 +0000

Ok - I take the point that the Cradle scenario in Pavis was probably too
"mega" to be of much use directly in a campaign.

However, could I, reaslistically, have characters wondering around in the area without me, let alone them, knowing what's going on. Surely everyone in the Pavis / Zola Fel area would know day by day what was happening, everybody would be talking about it, and there'd be large numbers of spin-off adventures coming out of it.

I'm sure someone will oblige me by giving me a basic run-down of events, but that will only be good enough if my PCs are sufficiently far away that that run-down is all they could possibly know.

I still feel uncombfortable setting myself up in Pavis at 1621 without
"Pavis". 5 years earlier, as was suggested, could be ok though.

Richard