Interaction beetween PC and NPC

From: Christoph Luehr <christoph_at_tlnet.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:13:48 +0000

Hi all,

here's my POV about interaction beetween PCs and NPCs:

I love a very special kind of interaction:

I let the players meet the famous NPCs unknowingly, so starting major historical events without even knowing it. Later, days or weeks after the event, the players notice what they have done, in pocitive or in negative. In the later case thats gives the players the opportunity to go on a new adventure to solve the problem they themselves had started.
In add I like it to let the players witness historical events. So I started my Orlanthi-Campaign with the Starbrow Rebellion and will also let them go to the Holy County when Pharao disapears. Of course the players play no signifant part in the events, only witness it.

Christoph

            Christoph

I am available under ICQ under UIN 2006773