Yes, Virginia, there is a GloranthaCon VII

From: robertson_at_delphi.intel.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:36:32 -0800

Glorantha Con VII

May 22-25, 1998
LAX Wyndham Hotel
Los Angeles, California
USA Guests of Honor are Greg Stafford and Robin Laws. This convention will feature the debut of the new Glorantha RPG, with seminars and demos featuring the new rules. GloranthaCon VII is being run in conjunction with the GameX Convention.

You can find a listing of all the various Glorantha Conventions at WWW.Glorantha.Com in the "Coming Events" section.

You may ask "Why is it being held so close to Tentacles over Bacharach (the German Con, May 29-Jun 1)?"

  Many, if not most, of the North American Glorantha fans are unable to   attend Tentacles, and the decision was made to have a May convention.   GameX was amenable to a joined convention, reducing the work needed to   run Glorantha Con.

We will soon have registration forms available on WWW.Glorantha.com, but until then, please contact Janice Sellers at Janice.chaosium.com for more information.

I'm currently accepting applications for events (Games, seminars, Strange-and-outlandish-customs such as Trollball, Storytelling, Cooking, etc). If you wish to run a game, sponser an event, or participate in a seminar, please contact myself at Robertson_at_Delphi.intel.com for more information.

We are looking for experienced Glornathan GMs to run sessions of the new Glorantha the RPG. GtRPG gamemasters will play a game with Robin as he explains the rules, and will be expected to run one or two games (scenario provided) at GloranthaCon. Priority for GMs will be for experienced Glorantha GMs who plan to attend Origens and/or GenCon. If you are an experienced interested, please fill in the following form and send it to: Janice_at_Chaosium.com.

Roderick
Glorantha Con VII Events Coordinator
Robertson_at_Delphi.intel.com

Glorantha the RPG GM Submission for GloranthaCon VII Send to: Janice_at_chaosium.com

Name:
Address:
Email address:

Are you an Experienced Glorantha GM?

Are you planning to attend Origens and/or Gencon?

Comments: