Elder Races

From: Mmohrfield <Mmohrfield_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:22:44 EST

I've been reading the Elder race thread for awhile and have decided to throw in my two clacks; guys, there's plenty of room for everybody! Instead of complaining about how all of Glorantha doesn't conform to your idea of how the different species should interact, pick the place that has the kind of interaction you want and set the campaign there. You want humans and elves at war? Go to Fronela during the reforestation! You want humans and elves cooperating? Go to the elf kingdoms of Umathela or Elamle! You want Trolls dominating humans? Go to the Shadowlands during the Only Old One's rule! You want humans dominating trolls? Go to the Holy Country during the rule of the Pharoah! You want humans and dwarfs living side by side? Go to Slon! You want dwarfs and humans trying to ignore each other? Go to Diamond Mountain! You want everyone at peace with everyone? Go to the First Council or to Jrustela! You want everyone fighting each other? Go to Fornoar! That covers alot of possibilities, and you can probably find more if you look for them.

Mark Mohrfield

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #353