Dwarf Secrets & Civ II

From: TheCam <TheCam_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:33:55 EST

>> Elder races do know stuff human cultures don't, cause theyve been
>> around lot longer. They have magics and secrets more primal etc.

<snip>

>Dwarf: You have a point here. But they can be easily stolen.

Easily?!? So it should be no problem for a group of adventurers to wander over to a dwarf haven and swipe some flintlocks, then? Granted, Iron and such was stolen from them but they've become *much* more protective since.

I don't remember if I mentioned this last week but I've made lots of changes to my web site (and the accompanying downloads) so check it out! Also, it occured to me that I should change the names of the historians that tell us things like "The most advanced civ" etc. I've already come up with a few from the various sources and will post them to the site soon but any suggestions for others would be great!

Camo
Glorantha CivII site: members.aol.com/thecam/