Message from Rob Heinsoo

From: RobMH <RobMH_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:24:34 EST

Gloranthaphiles,

As the former Glorantha developer at Chaosium, I need to let you all know that I have left the Bay Area and moved back to Washington state. I'm freelancing some for Issaries, but I'm not an employee and I'm not part of the Issaries decision-making loop.

My wife Lisa took a job as the education coordinator at Olympic Park Institute, an environmental education campus in the rainforest. Lisa taught here for three years before we moved to California, so this is something of a triumphant return for her.

Getting to know the members of the Glorantha community who attend Gloranthacons was one of the best things about my job. I'll see you again.

Anyone who wants to contact me can find me at: 173 Freshwater Park, Port Angeles, WA 98363, (360) 928-2514

Rob Heinsoo
RobMH_at_aol.com