SunCounty questions

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:22:48 +0000

[incidentally, I'm pausing to reflect on all the answers gratefully received re Blank Balastor - I'll be back :-) ]

Re-reading Sun County ...

  1. Can I use Garhound (which I know is outside SunCounty) as a basis for all the other equally sized towns around.
  2. Garhound has a contest, Harpoon has a harpoon, anything else interesting in some of these Sun County towns, villages and oases (apart from what I might find in SunCounty)? What about Haymon's gate?
  3. Are there any Ducks around? They get a mention in Hector's Yellow book but don't occur in the Encounters section.
  4. That same book also talks about lions in Prax. Someone should tell the Basmoli - I thought there weren't any lions around here anymore.
  5. It looks looks like Solanthos IronPike holds court inside the Sun Dome temple. How come people don't scream for Sanctuary as soon as they're convicted?

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com