The Down Under Con

From: ssunsbw_at_rgh.sa.gov.au
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations to the organisers of Glorantha Down Under II for a fun and fantastic con (even if Melbourne lived up to its reputation and turned its weather around completely (from sunny, hot and balmly to cool, windy and raining) within half a day.)

I enjoyed it immensely.
(And this is praise indeed considering: 1) it was my Wind Voice in the Fall of the House of Malan who invoked the Summons of Evil where Wakboth stomped all over the tribe - oops and 2) my satrap in the Life of Moonson was the only one to get assassinated - thanks to a fellow satrap. I guess I shouldn't have started that little old dart war then eh?)

Thanks to all!

Cheers

Benjamin