Drastic Erratta

From: Stephen Martin <drastic_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:43:04 EST

To All:

I accidentally found another noteworthy error in The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Prax. On page 28, the map of the Night Sky is mislabeled in a minor but noticeable way.

The caption should indicate that this map is of the night sky "Three hours before _midnight_ on the Spring Equinox", not three hours before sunset.

Also, the symbol for Zenith is mislabeled -- I could have sworn I put in the correct one, but I guess not. The correct symbol is on the map, a quartered circle.

Next, photocopying difficulties at the last minute made it necessary to remove the direction indicators. Those with Elder Secrets should already be aware that the East label should be on the left hand side, and the Western label on the right.

Finally, please be aware that the stars shown on this map are much larger than they actually appear in Glorantha, and represent more a sense of relative brightness than any indication of size.

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com
P.O. Box 272914