Going Pelandan...

From: Pam Carlson <carlsonp_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:36:14 -0800

Nick writes:

> Pam's "going Pelandan" on us. Should we encourage this??

Sorry, NIck. It's too late. The goddesses have won me over and now I see everything through earth colored glasses!

Run along now, like a good man. Be sure to be constructive and don't make any of those greedy, violent errors. Build a pot or something...

Actually, your posts of late have been wonderfully informative. Hurrah and thanks!

Pam
(who is desperately trying not to be jealous of some of the SFC, currently lounging about in semi-tropical Melbourne, who have wild parrots fluttering overhead while enjoying the wonderful Aussie hospitality...)