Guerilla warfare

From: Steve Rennell <software_at_spis.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:51:21 +1100

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> The tribes didn't rise up to overthrow the lunars - the dragon ate
> up the lunar army and most of the important lunar sympathizers thus
> effectively delunarizing Sartar.

Sounds like the Guerilla warfare was running on a different level. Insead of attacking the Lunar army logistic base, and getting the soldiers to do the Run around, someone was off doing HQ's to gain sufficient influence and power to get the Brown Dragon to eat the Lunars in the middle of the Ceremony (If I'm thinking of the right incident). Building up magical strength rather than military strength.

The Glorantha equivalent of the "Freedom Fighters Steal plutonium, build a Nuke, then blow up major enemy military base" strategy to winning the war?

Steve