Re: EWF & Praxians

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:06:23 -0800

Andrew Joelson wrote

> EWF? Who had quite
> amicable relation with the Praxians? (As in, whole tribes belonged to
>the EWF?)

This is the same EWF which needed to import Pentan horse nomads to provide a buffer against Praxian raids? The same EWF that backed the building of the city of Pavis, hated by all Praxian nomads?

I'll bet you say Sheng Seleris had a cordial relation with the Lunar Empire. After all, he had them work for him in Kralorela. And not just whole tribes, but basically the whole of Peloria belonged to Sheng's empire.

Martin Dick's Orlanth Rebellious subcult reminds my of my "Listening Wind" cult. Mine may be based on a way cool Talking Heads song (one of my favorites), but I think his makes a bit more sense as a puny subcult with an actual rationale.