Gunda

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:01:14 +0000

Thanks for the stats, Sandy: this is the time I've seen any of the "main" NPCs written out in RQ terms. Lots of high numbers there: it looked to me to have gone beyond the point at which RQ is normally regarded as "broken". Has she actually been played with those numbers?

There seem to be some considerable differences between this version and the Gunda described on p108 of Wyrms Footprints. Deliberate, or am I misunderstanding things?

Of course, we can deduce a little more from this. Kallyr killed her. Somehow. Therefore, Kallyr's stats must be equally impressive. I'd been ignoring them until I found a rule system that worked, for now, but this at least gives me an idea of scale.

BTW, not that I really want to get nto a rules debate, but aren't most of those stats and skills impossible to reach under normal RQ rules? I know she's only half-human, but POW 78, CON 45???

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/