Re: Fortifications

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 23:38:43 +0100

Peter:
> There are bound to be unmentioned forts all over the place.

And some mentioned ones as well: the citadels of Elkoi, Trilus and Dykene in Balazar. (despite Nick:
> you wouldn't expect
> to find them in primitive lands like Balazar;
) I admit that they aren't exactly used as fortresses any more though.

The dwarf walking fortress Harajallenburg.

Nick again:
> As for Kralorela, I leave this to the experts: Sandy, Nils and Peter.
> They have their Iron Forts (Great Wall of China analogue); I'm sure
> they have forts and strongholds and watch-towers within the country.

On the walls of the Kralorelan fortifications I see lots of pennants and banners with Kralorelan writing on them, all written mysticism according to the mystic magic rules I use, for the defenders to use for themeselves and against the enemy. A very nice idea originated by Sandy.

Most fortifications are probably towards the borders to Ignorance and Fethlon.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689