short and happy

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:48:28 +0800

Nick said
>As mentioned above, Solanthos is unlikely to be up to anything with Sor-
>Eel, if Sor-Eel is living in disgraced early retirement somewhere inside
>the Empire.

        Actually, Sor-Eel did remarkably well for himself on returning to the Empire during Life of Moonson at GCDU, ending up Sultan of Doblian. Nothing like having your family around you. I can recommend it highly, though I've probably said too much about it already.

Michael Raatovera

>I know exactly who Argrath White Bull is: the PCs in my campaign.

No that is a fine solution to the problem, and furthermore one that I think Greg Stafford would wholeheartedly endorse!

        Cheers

                David