Ancient Cradle (addendum)

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:14:33 +0000

I note that two possibilities are arising here, in general terms. One is the "baby is alive and well" story I detailed in my last post, the second is "baby is a horrid monster" story a number of people have contributed to.

While I favour the former (the latter seems too high powered for me), I see no reason why conflicting versions of the Ancient Cradle Saga shouldn't exist. This seems perfectly in keeping with the spirit of Glorantha (maybe we should call the baby Argrath).

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com