Re: Ancient Cradle

From: Dave Henry <thebeast_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 14:15:37 EST

Mike Raaterova:
>> The idea that Cwim is a chaotically corrupted giant from a cradle
>> that got fizzled by the Sunstop is really too good not to be
>> true. It will definitely be gospel IMG from now on, and i'd want
>> it to be gospel in GAG as well.

MOB:

> Yeah! And should the lost Cradle ever be raised, would Cwim be drawn
> back to it? If Cwim climbed back in, could the Cradle somehow "heal"
> it and restore it back to the bouncy babe it began as?

	For me, MGF would be as follows:

	The heroic PC's manage to uncover the mysteries of the Cradle
and raise it. Cwim, still bearing some vestiges of his original Giantish nature is "called" to it, making a straight line for it (maybe stomping a village or two on the way). Arriving there, Cwim keeps trying to climb aboard, ready to go home. The Cradle's magics, however, are expecting a Giant baby, not a three-bodied Chaotic montrosity. The Cradle "rejects" Cwim.

        I see a great scene with Cwim trying to fight his way into the Cradle, the Cradle's magics and defenses trying to keep Cwim out, and the PC's caught in the middle...

                -Dave Henry