Weekly Cwim

From: Maria or Michael <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:19:22 +0100

STEPHEN MARTIN Re: CWIM
>Cwim is said to be the child of
>Thed, after all.

Possibly the baby giant, with or without its GWD, ran into a bunch of (powerful) broos. Thus Cwim could be the "child" of the baby giant. Or both the baby and the GWD was sacrificed into a Void and Cwim was spat out. Or something or other.

Re: WEEKLY
>Posting directly to
>the Weekly would mean that people who read the daily Digest would have to
>closely watch the Weekly for new material they have never read.

So? Do you find it a *problem* that people have to read two regular sources of Gloranthan stuff, one of which only comes out once every two weeks? I mean, watching, however closely, the Weekly for new material could hardly be much of an effort.

Michael Raaterova

<.sig omitted on legal advice>

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #407