From Daniel Fahey

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 06:56:23 -0500

Daniel Fahey writes:

Hy all,

"Hibbs, Philip" <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk> writes:

>> Eurmal? Feeling guilty? He was _forced_ to guide the Lightbringers =

> I must protest, the Eurmali are treated grossly unfairly on this list.
> We^h^hThey have honour and morals, differing only in slight details =

> from the rest of society that castigates them unfairly, a classic case
> of fearing what you don't understand.

Me, Daniel:
I sympathize entirely with Philip, or maybe not... I played Asvak, Mouth of Delela, An Eurmali, in Ingo's Rise of Ralios. =

Therein I was unfairly mistrusted, avoided by women, and even =

brutally physically forced by Nick to join them on their ludicrous =

Light-Bringers Farce. To this day I feel abused and neglected, and my arm still hurts where the vicious brute sadistically tortured me.

Post-Script from Garundyer:

The little turd had it coming. I regret leaving him the use of *any* limb= s.

::::
Nick
::::