Cwim from the Cradle

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 98 15:57 MET

Harald Smith
>If you follow the
>Baby-turned-Cwim theory then maybe the Guardian was some sort of since
>unknown being with a large head and no body (maybe a Granite Head or some
>other mountainous being) and the guardian and baby merged through a
>corruption of chaos.

I like the idea of the chaos incident which merged a Gold Wheel Dancer cradle guardian with a giant baby (or perhaps triplets), but I think that Cwim has been around in Prax a bit longer than since Sunstop. So, when asked who forged this transformation of giant kid plus GWD, my first reply would be Wakboth.

This still makes Cwim a transformed cradle baby, and one viable "partner" to trick the cradle defences into admitting a looting party. Imagine your PCs with a less dangerous "key-person" trying to loot the cradle while some chaos master arrives with Cwim...