Slontos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:12:38 +1300 (NZDT)

Jeff Richard:

>Many impressive and now-irrelevant
>campaigns and battles were waged in Slontos during the dramatic final
>stage of the First Age - irrelevant because the place is now largely
>underwater or ruined.

Kaxtorplase is one of the few surface attractions. But this brought up something else that I just noticed. Looking at Uz Lore, I note that the map of Second Age Slontos shows that some parts of it are already flooded compared to the map of First Age Slontos (and it's not a mistake for the 3rd age map shows more complete flooding). I wonder what happened? Did Arkat burst the dykes?

Also the Isle of Trowjang is shown being allied to the God Learners.