100+ private Glorantha/RQ sites available

From: Kim Englund <Kim.Englund_at_DataFellows.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 17:17:56 +0200

Hi!

It's time for celebration! I have today counted the links available on my site and the number of private peoples sites has gone over 100. In addition to that, there are about 30 other links available. The URL is in my signature below.

I have also started a new service. Whenever somebody announces about a modification on their webpages I add that information to my Change page, http://www.DataFellows.com/staff/kim/rq/rqchange.htm. The information stays there as long as I have the site modified. Go and check it out!

It would help me if more of you would mail me when you have updated your pages, as want to keep the information as accurate as possible. If I only notice a difference in your page and you haven't mailed me, I cannot tell what has changed to your pages and therefore it won't be visible on the Change page

Cheers,

Kim