Questlines 2 in North America

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:27:45 -0800

Whew,

The worst part about a vacation is dealing with all the work that has piled up once you get back. GloranthaCon Down-Under 2 was a real success. Once again I got to enjoy first-hand the hospitality of the Aussies: MOB, Andrew Bean, Martin Dick, Hugh McVicker, Peter Tracey and everyone else that helped deal with us surly foreigners. I will speak forever of their generosity. Fall of the House of Malan and Life of Moonson both went really well on their second running.

So, the "stonking good" Questlines 2 has now arrived in the North America - Seattle, WA to be precise, and I am the man with the merchandise. If you want it, I have it. Stocks are limited, so you if you delay too long you'll have to wait until I get more shipped from Australia.

So how do you get it?

Simply send a check for $15 (US Funds) to "Neil Robinson" at the address below, and I'll send it out as soon as I get your check. Or, you can wait until May if you are heading to the LA con. Oh, and if you don't have a copy of Enclosure yet, I'm selling them for $15 each as well. If you want to pay in Canadian funds just let me know, and I still have a Canadian bank account too.

Neil Robinson
2650 NW 58th St #1
Seattle, WA 98107

Until my take-over of the North American Tales subscriptions is complete, I'm afraid that I don't have any information on your account status.

Thanks,

Neil Robinson
TOTRM Megacorp North American Rep
neilr_at_wolfenet.com